S U M M A R Y
Independently working with varied clients, startups, non-profits, I’ve learned to listen intently to objectives
and walk a client through from concepts to execution. With over 10 years of agency experience, am looking
to work within a team environment; contributing to building large scale projects, quick production within web
and print fields, and embracing the challenges that come with problem solving.
S K I L L S
Consistent and effective graphic design solutions, spanning print and website/application design, user-experience focus and grace-under-pressure are a specialty, fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and MS PowerPoint. Extensive knowledge publishing with MS Word as well as utilizing Adobe Premier for video editing and Dreamweaver for html templates.
E X P E R I E N C E
- GREEN TRADER TAX – Book covers for three consecutive years. Web banners and graphics for website, online store and email blasts.
- STAGES OF DECAY–Art Direction, Book Layout, Digital Pre-Press. Prestel Publishing Company – Photography book featuring over 200 abandoned stages. 160 pages, hard cover.
- THE DECOMPOSITION SERIES – Art Direction, Book Layout and Digital Pre-Press. Furnace Press –
3 Non fiction, New York State based books featuring stories and photographs of desolate points of interest in New York state. 4 color, 60 page, soft cover. Stylized for series expansion. Project made possible by an NYSCA grant.
- PRECISION VALLEY ROASTERS & PIONEER BEAN HUMMUS– consecutively working with two artisanal entrepreneurs on the labels and packaging of their products.
- SEAFOAM PALACE MUSEUM 2014 – Identity, part owner. Contributing to an up and coming
museum, inspired to house a new type of cabinet of curiosities. Borrowing heavily from ancient map
illustrations, the oddities of history have evolved into a humorous take on some serious travel within
- COLLISION WORKS 2013-2014 – Detroit hotel, performance space, and community center-prototype for investors. Created mood boards for investors, collateral for creative brainstorming sessions, as well as painted mural with volunteers on the prototype, shipping container.
- VINE ANIMAL SANCUARY – Logo design in its most literal form. This project cultivates more clients than any other project created to date.
- PAPERAGENTS.COM - Creating the brand as a writing aid for students. Paperagents.com is an automated, database driven, “everything you need to know about writing” repository. A basic vehicle aimed at the college level audience.
FREELANCE DESIGNER – The Aronson Group, NJ 2007 - 2011
Building brand identity for the group. Website presence. Designed various promotional projects from print ads to package design. Identity and business correspondents for Aronson clientele, as well as poster campaigns for proposals and POP presentations. Emme Aronson fashion clothing line www.emmestyle.com, developed web site and online seasonal fashion videos.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER – Intrasphere Technologies, Inc. NY 1998 - 2007
Collaborate with all departments within the company. Have excellent interpersonal communications skills, the ability to work fast, handle multiple projects, and manage time against budgets and deadlines. Extracurricular activities include creating videos for employee training and moral boosters.
Ensuring design consistency and quality through out all print materials, web sites, intranet sites, applications, proposals and PowerPoint presentations. Responsible for all graphic components of public marketing material, including corporate templates, invites, posters and collateral, client side identity design and corporate templates, as well as custom diagrams and illustrations. Primary clients include Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Lilly, Purdue, and Merck.